pages

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Sunday Social #42




What is your favorite social media outlet?

Right now I am loving Instagram because I just discovered the 'A beautiful mess' up and it makes ALL pictures 100 times better!



Do you subscribe to any daily new reads? If so, which ones?

I actually don't, but I do get up and read Facebook and Twitter as if they were the morning paper :)

What is your favorite magazine to have by the pool?

via
My Cosmo mag! I have sooooooooo  many issues of them, I can always re read issues because fashion is always coming and going.

What is your favorite summertime song?

Right now I am loving :


Pretty much anything with a cool beat!

What is the best summer concert you've been to?

Warped Tour!

Simple Plan was MY favorite band in middle school so I got the chance to see them live. Plus we were about to leave and I saw Pierre just walking around. I FREAKED out! I ran up to him and asked if we could take a picture and he said yes! When he hugged me I almost died and left my boyfriend for him. He still continues to be SO HOT after all these years!

3 comments:

  1. Bahaha ... Get Lucky is Reagan's favorite song right now too ... It's hysterical watching her sing it in the car.
    A two year old ... it's awesome!

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•*´
    (¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing beats Warped tour!!! such memories :)

    http://www.fitnessblondie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh, he's so pretty *drool* ;)

    Oasap giveaway on my blog! check it out! :)
    www.sultanassanctuary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete