pages

Monday, May 13, 2013

A weekend recap and a lost phone.

ENTER TO WIN AD SPACES IN 18 DIFFERENT BLOGS!

As you get older you tend to spend less and less times with your parents, I am lucky I haven't hit that point in my life yet. My boyfriend makes fun of me because I like to go see my family and spend time with my Momma any chance I get, he says that I am too old to be Mommy's and Daddy's little girl but I totally LOVE it! And don't see anything wrong with that, I mean you never know when it is going to be your last day on Earth so might as well try and spend your days with the people you love. Am I right? Of course I am!

Anyways about my weekend, I was able to spend it with my family and I had a blast. I love seeing my family because it means that I get to see this pretty face!


He is the sweetest boy, and my heart just skips a beat every time he calls me "Nina" which is a short term for "Godmother." He is my baby cousin and my uncle and aunt picked me to be his Godmother and I could not be more excited. That's happening later on this year, can't wait :) So after spending Saturday with my Mom's side of the family I spent Sunday with my Dad's side of the family.

On Sunday I went to Taco Cabana with my brother, when we were there I went to the restroom to blow my nose and found a phone. I called the last number that was dialed and that person gave me the owner's home phone number. I then called her and told her about her phone, funny thing was that she didn't even know she had lost it! So we agreed to meet at a Starbucks that was nearby (since we had already left Taco Cabana) once she got her phone back she INSISTED to buy me coffee. I politely declined but she kept on insisting so I had no choice but to agree.

 photo 201689D8-FB45-47BC-A3DE-AEF9E51A7F2F-2948-000001A1B64A86E4_zps8fecd578.jpg

And so that's how I got this deliciousness. ! It's true what they say,"The good you do, comes back to you." Hope everyone had an AMAZING weekend, specially all the Momma's out there!


2 comments:

  1. I bet she was so thankful, and very considerate and nice of you to return it! :) Happy week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok the bad part for me is that the thing that stuck out in that whole story is that you went to the restroom to blow your nose. THANK YOU GOD! That so drives me nuts when people are in a restaurant and just blow heaven and earth all over the place!
    You are such a good samaritan!!

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•*´
    (¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete