pages

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sunday Social #32



What is your favorite thing about spring?

via
The fashion....shorts, sandals, tank-tops, dresses. The outdoor activities. Blooming flowers. Sunshine. Birds Singing. Fresh air. Easter. Spring break. April showers. Nice cool breeze.

What is your favorite kind of flower to grow or receive?

I love going to my Grandma's garden and seeing all the pretty flowers, 


last time I went she had this beautiful rose bush that had started blooming since December! I love roses cuz they are pretty and smell so good! :)

What is your favorite nail polish color?

via

During spring I like to wear pastel colors or

with flower designs.

What is your favorite outdoor activity?

via

This year I am going to try and grow my own veggies! I have always loved plants but  since I lived with my parents my Mom did the gardening, but now that I have my own place I can do it myself :)
Do you have any fun spring plans? 

I am not going anywhere for Spring Break, my Momma and I will be going on vacation during the Summer., So the only thing I have planned for the Spring is celebrating Easter with my family and perhaps having a few cook outs here and there.

No comments:

Post a Comment