pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

L.O.V.E.

Happy Valentine's Day to all of my lovely readers!

Hope you all have a LOVELY day filled with joy and love.

My boyfriend and I decided not to do anything big for Valentines Day, otherwise we would be broke. I mean we had had Christmas in December, his birthday was last month, and my birthday is this month. So we just decided to give each other a good birthday present that would also count for Valentines day.

So this morning I was surprised to find a little something something from my boyfriend on our coffee table. He bought me a box of chocolates and a card. The message on the card was just soo sweet that it actually made me cry. I am not kidding, it just touched my heart, I hope that I do not sound too cheesy when I say this but I love my boyfriend with all my heart and would love to spend the rest of my life with him, and the fact that he thinks that our love is a blessing well, that just made me the happiest girl ever. 

First of all the fact that the card is in Spanish made me happy (Spanish is my first language) and the fact that my boyfriend said he had to read it like 4-5 times to understand it (the silly goose did not know that the cards are translated on the back of the card) made me smile. But what I loved was what the card said. 

via
 The front of the card says: "Our love is a blessing, you have no idea how many times I asked God to send me someone special."

The inside of the card says: "And he blessed me with your love. That is why I never get tired of giving thanks for everything that we had shared.. and everything that has yet to come. I love you"

He is such a sweetheart! Small things like this just made my day and melt my heart away (hey that rhymed!)

3 comments:

  1. One of my best friends is a first language Spanish speaker. In a letter I wrote him the other day I signed it "Your little blonde." In probably terrible grammar Spanish. Tu rubia pequena. And he said it made him tear up that I made an effort in his language. It's amazing when people know what is important to us and make it important to them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute that he bought you the card in Spanish :) obviously shows how much you mean to him :)

    glad you had a great day.

    www.charlottelucie.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two are adorable!! What a thoughtful guy!

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•*´
    (¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete