pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

MEET SABZ! [SPONSOR L♥VE]


I want to introduce you to another one of my sponsors, her name is Sabz and she blogs over at "The Eclectic grab Bag." She started  blogging back in September (you can read her first post here) and has come along way since then! Just remember that COMMENTS ARE OFF!! why? Because I'd love for you to stop by and check out her blog! Leave her some love and PLEASE let her know I sent you! :) Let's get started!

Tell me a little bit about yourself.


I was born, raised and currently live in the San Francisco Bay Area.
I am a proud wife to a man I stalked on Match.com [OK, I didn't stalk him, but found his picture and fell in love...contacted him and we've been inseparable ever since] and mom of two of the brightest, happiest, wonderful children [The G's] who's life has become a 'grab bag' of the accumulated things I've come to really love in life.

What/who inspired you to start blogging?

One of my long time friends was blogging and introduced me to the idea and I've been hooked ever since.

Where can we find you?


What kind of posts can we find on your blog?

My blog is a lifestyle blog, so you will find everything and anything on my blog. There is no one subject.

It could be about my family, outings we go on, the G's [my kids], products I love, or hate...
my blog is semi-new so there are a lot of things I haven't touched on yet, so if you're new to my blog, you'll be able to grow with me!

What are you loving at the moment?

I love HauteLook.com...way too much. Especially when they have high end makeup on sale at SUPER cheap.

Do you have anything special going on with your blog?

There is a mega giveaway going on right now with Peacoats and Plaid. Come enter to win :)

And finally, what advice would you give other bloggers?

I've learned that you have to network like crazy, leave comments that mean something on other blogs and remember those that you've met, every new contact could be an important one.

The New Year is here! What are your New Year resolutions?
My new year has started with me UBER sick. Really sick...going on 10 days, so at this point, it's to get better and really get my 2013 started.