pages

Monday, December 17, 2012

The final xoxo

Due to school, work, and not having internet for a while I was forced to postponed my GG series posts that I was doing every Monday (you can read the last one I did here) But now that I have internet back and  finals are over (which you can read about here) I can continue with my series!

But today's GG post will have a twist, here is why: those who are all caught up with the latest GG episode will know that TONIGHT'S episode is the LAST one ( I know! So sad ) You read it right, Gossip Girl is ending tonight! And it seems that they are going to end with a BANG! Here is what we know about tonight's episode: 

SPOILER ALERT::

via
via
via
via

GOSSIP GIRL AD SPACE SALE:
And because I love GG so much and I am sad it is going to be over I am going to offer 60% off ANY ad (ends Sunday 23rd) when you use the code GGLOVER.

And to make things interesting let me know who YOU think the real Gossip Girl is. And if you get it right you will receive SIX months worth of ad space FREE!  That's right SIX months! 

GOSSIP GIRL AD SPACE CONTEST:

The rules:
1)Must cast your votes BEFORE the start of the episode (before it airs on the CW at 7c)
2) You can only guess ONCE, so think about it carefully!

And in case no one get is right (which I highly doubt) or in case of a tie I will pick a winner at random!! 

My boyfriend thinks it might be either Dan or Rufus. I honestly have NO IDEA who it might be! But I am so excited to find out!

GOSSIP GIRL FINAL EPISODE PREVIEW:






3 comments:

  1. Look at you hailing to the crowd of Gossip Girl ~ how fun.
    I'm going to tweet about your contest for you my lovely sponsor!

    Lanaya
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that you sent me your link. :) I am also a huge Gossip Girl fan as well. I was very thrilled with the end results. :)

    I was worried that they were going to split Chuck and Blair up for the long haul which would have gone against EVERYTHING I believe in. I thought about blogging about it as well, but I didn't really see where it would totally fit with my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete