pages

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Meet Brie! [SPONSOR L♥VE]

Here is another one of my lovely sponsors! Brie loves typography, books, reality TV, make up, and new hairstyles!! And speaking of hairstyles I actually learned how to do the perfect bun from her! Which you can see here. And of course COMMENTS ARE OFF!! why? Because I'd love for you to stop by and check out her blog! Leave her some love and PLEASE let her know I sent you! :) Let's get started!

Tell me a little bit about yourself.


My name is Brie and I’m a 20 year old college student studying graphic design. I am from a suburb right outside of the city of Chicago.


What are you loving at the moment?

I am loving everything cheetah print right now! And I am also obsessed with Zumba right now! It is so much fun and such a good work out.

Who is your role model?


My older sister is my role model. She is an amazing person. She is so strong and such a caring person. She is always there for me whether I need a hug or a kick in the ass. I couldn't imagine my life without her.

Who is your style icon?

I love the actresses Blake Lively and Leighton Meester. They both dress so different but I love their style. It is stylist but not too over the top.

What inspired you to start blogging?

I like to write and I really wanted a space that was my own.

Where can we find you?


What kind of posts can we find on your blog?

Almost everything. I post many about my crazy life as a roommate, girlfriend, and college student. I post some of my design work or information for those interested about design every Wednesday. I’ve even been known to post a hair tutorial or two on there!

And finally, what advice would you give other bloggers?

Be ready to spend a lot of time on your blog! It is a lot more time consuming than you think. Also, stay organized. It helps a lot in the long run

Giveaway time!

Brie is giving away a Vera Bradley Wristlet! Super Cute!! Just remember that entries are checked! Other than that GOOD LUCK! :)