pages

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Sunday Social #4



So let's get this started! Here is another Sunday Social link up with Ashley from Ashley's Carnival Ride and Neely from A Complete Waste of Make Up. This week's questions are all about the summer!

What was your favorite trip/vacation/activity this summer?

My boyfriend and I went to Phoenix back in May just for a weekend, (his sister graduated from college) wish we would've stayed longer tho. I had never been to Phoenix before this trip so I would've loved to drive around the city more. Here are some pics from the mini-trip:





Favorite outfit look of the summer/clothing item?

Two words: colored jeans.
I find this trend so hot! I personally don't have any :( I am still hoping to get some!

 I also love the high-and-low trend. I think it's very feminine and sexy. Now this one I DO have! And that's thanks to Sugarlips :)

Click here to find out more about Sugarlips!

What is one thing you wish you had gotten to do this summer?

I wish I would've gone to Cali. My family and I used to go every summer to San Diego and Los Angeles. I miss that.





Favorite Song of the Summer?


Somebody that I used to know-Gotye.
The video is just weird lol but I LOVE the song.

Favorite movie/tv show of the summer?

Tv show: Grey's Anatomy


And while this is not a summer show I started watching it during the summer and I got addicted to it. It took me less than a month to get all caught up and  I CANNOT wait for the new season premiere later this month

Movie: The Avengers

This movie has HOT superheroes, do I need to say more? lol
Okay okay aside from that it was an AMAZING movie! I cannot wait for the next ones to follow, which are Thor 2, Captain America 2, Iron Man 3, and The Avengers 2.

Hope you all have a GREAT Sunday!

21 comments:

  1. i love the high-low trend too! super cute!

    Happy Labor day weekend! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the color pants n high-low trend too..this is a fun post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are totally counting down the days until the avengers is out on video! Great movie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was the first summer our family did not take a "real" vacation. We did a stayvacation. Spent a few nights in downtown St. Louis. Relaxed and enjoyed everything we could. So fun! Summer was just too busy this year.

    Following you from the ILMOF blog hop. Have a great evening! Julie from Stlavonlady – Scatterbrained In St. Louis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It may not have been a 'real' vacation but it still sounds like you all had a good time! And that is all that matters:)

      XoXo Jessica

      Delete
  5. no joke, somebody that i used to know what playing over and over again in my head when i clicked your link over at The Life of a Not So Ordinary Wife GFC blog hop. And i'm obsessed with colored jeans and the high low skirts. needless to say, i'm a new follower of your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a catchy song! When I was looking for the video on YouTube I probably played it again and again a couple of times :) I'm glad to have you on my blog!

      xoxo Jessica

      Delete
  6. Grey's Anatomy is the best! I've been watching it for years and LOVE it!! Although I do miss Katherine Heigel being on it--I really liked her character! Your blog is cute--newest follower from the GFC blog hop. Would LOVE it if you could visit my humorous blog site and follow back! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excited to be your newest follower it is VERY nice to meet you!
    xox
    Ash
    http://abpetite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ash! It is very nice to meet you too :)

      Xoxo Jessica

      Delete
  8. Colored jeans.. YES!
    I found you on the GFC blog hop. New follower, whoop! :)
    If you have time come check out my blog too!

    Katlyn
    www.thedreamymeadow.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome thanks! I will check it out! Happy to have you here!

    Xoxo Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  10. found you on blog hop now following brlliant blog xxxx
    http://xteaseflutterpoutx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. great blog! Thanks for joining the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So glad you loved phoenix! I've lived here my whole life and I really like it! I can't wait till fall comes so we can all go outside and enjoy the city! Found you form the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I also love the colored jeans and the high-low trend! I don't actually own either, but I hope to soon!
    I'm thrilled to be your newest follower and would love it if you could return the follow if you get the chance and wish to :)
    Best,
    Sapir
    coffeebooksandairplanes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like you had a fun trip. :)

    I love that song too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm a new follower! Your blog is great!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am also completely in love with high-low skirts! I just can't get enough of them! I am a new follower and I hope that you can visit my blog and follow as well :)
    livelizloves.blogspot.com
    xxx.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I also LOVE the colored jeans! Just got a beautiful pair of purple skinny's at Papaya! I am a new follower (found your link at Followers to friends blog hop) and I can't wait to read more about your mini-adventures! :)

    -Tambi at http://tambijeanne.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete